Monday, December 30, 2013

I love a challenge!

Like I've said before, I love a challenge.  It may stress me out completely, but I figure it out eventually.   Arlese, my wonderful coworker that is my best customer, came in a couple of weeks ago and told me she had a project for me.


She handed me an earring that she already had, and a string of beads that she had bought before realizing how PERFECT they matched the earrings!  She said she wanted a necklace and bracelet set.


So, I started looking for something that would go with the beads.  The beads were bone, so I tried to find some natural beads.  I eventually found some cream and black wood beads, as well as the shells.  I used brass colored chain and accessories.  The final project looked awesome!


After making the necklace and bracelet, I still had a few beads left, so I decided to make a second necklace, a little shorter, to make a tiered look.  


Pretty proud!  This was my first adventure in necklace making, so I'm thrilled with the outcome!  Gave them to Arlese today, and she was so excited!  


No comments:

Post a Comment